NEW DPO7000SX - Specs you won't find anywhere else.
• 70 GHz Analog Bandwidth
• 200 GS/s Sample Rate
• 4.3 ps Rise Time (20/80)
• >25 GHz Edge Trigger
• 5.25" Compact Form Factor
Find full specs on our NEW 50 GHz, 23 GHz models in the data sheet.
TBS2000 Digital Storage Oscilloscope - See more. Measure more. Innovate more.
• See 50% more signal than on comparable scopes with the 9-inch WVGA screen and 15 horizontal divisions
• 20M record length captures long time signals
• Thoroughly analyze your signals with 32 automated measurements.
• The only thing it's missing is your imagination.
MDO3000 - A powerful scope is only the start.
• Award winning oscilloscope with 125 trigger combinations
• 10 Mpoint record length with Wave Inspector® controls
• Base spectrum analyzer included
• Add instruments and functionality as your testing needs evolve
BK 894 & 895 / LCR Meter 500 kHz / 1MHz .
PicoVNA 6 GHz Vector Network Analyzer
300 kHz to 6 GHz operation
High speed of > 5000 dual-port s-parameters per second
‘Quad RX’ four-receiver architecture for optimal accuracy
118 dB dynamic range at 10 Hz bandwidth
0.005 dB RMS trace noise at bandwidth of 140 kHz
Compact half-rack, lightweight package
3 year warranty
NEW MSO 5000 - 15.6" HD display - Pinch-swipe-zoom
touchscreen - 4, 6, or 8 FlexChannel™ inputs - 12-bit analog to
digital converters - 350 MHz to 2 GHz bandwidth
AWG-GS 2500 New Generation Waveforms for Complex Real-World Signals -
High bandwidth and high resolution AWGs help you to generate with confidence complex signals like digital modulations and RF stimuli for functional and performance tests.
NEW Keithley DMM6500 6½-Digit Bench/System DMM
More measurement functions
Wider measurement ranges
Get more information from signals
Emulate the most popular DMMs: Keithley 2000 and Keysight 34401A
Same price as the Model 2000
NEW Keithley DAQ6510 Data Acquisition and Logging Multimeter System
Simplification – no PC needed:
Quick test set-up
Real time test system status
Reliable, fast, automated